Sunday, July 6, 2008

What a great weekend

This has been one of the most relaxing weekends in a long time.

I spent the Fourth of July cleaning all day - trust me, my apartment needed it - and the night with friends hanging out. Saturday was spent cleaning again - told you my apartment needed it - and I was able to watch random tv and bad movies that I tivo-ed months ago. Today... I'll admit it, I did nothing productive. I made breakfast. I went to church. I taught Sunday school (only 3 kids!). Came home and made lunch. Watched tv with my dogs.

That's it. That's it!

I haven't had a chance to have a weekend like this in so long! I'm hoping that this will just re-energize me and get myself in gear.

This week, I have no excuses not to work out. (My foot has been hurt - is it possible to get knots in your feet? - all week and I've barely been able to walk, much less run. But it feels much better now.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, sometimes those really ARE the best weekends, aren't they? And I have to admit that I like cleaning in the early part of the weekend, like you did, because it makes the house seem so much more restful for the remaining part of the weekend.